- Anxious in social situations?
- Nervous about being judged?
- Worried about embarrassing yourself?
- Concerned you won’t know what to say to people?
- Avoiding social situations?
- Holding yourself back professionally due to anxiety?
- You’re able to interact with ease - even with a group of people
- No fear of embarrassment or of being judged
- No need to “pre-think” everything you say - you’re able to speak spontaneously
- You are more relaxed and confident at job interviews and networking events.
- You have the freedom to develop a more fulfilling social life
Ready for relief? Mark Bottinick, LCSW-C has helped many overcome many anxiety and Social Phobia. He employs gentle techniques that are gaining a world-wide reputation for bringing about rapid, dramatic and long-lasting results.
Paradoxically, the idea of eliminating the fear caused by any phobia can itself be scary. People often subconsciously believe that their fear protects them from getting into situations where they could be embarrassed or judged. Rather than persuading clients to “feel the fear and do it anyway,” Mark’s method helps clients feel that it is safe to let go of the fear. Thus, they are able to address social phobia or other problems more directly and make rapid improvements without distress.
You don’t need to live with social anxiety. It’s unhealthy and robs you of quality of life. Why cope with feelings of anxiety if they can be comfortably eliminated? To learn how you can get on the path of a more relaxed, pleasurable life, call or email Mark for a free consultation. Mark works with people by phone and in his Silver Spring, MD office.
About Mark Bottinick
Mark Bottinick is a licensed certified clinical social worker (LCSW-C) with a practice in Silver Spring, Maryland that serve adults, families, children and groups. He received his undergraduate degree from Syracuse University in New York, and earned his Master of Social Work degree from the University of Maryland, where he graduated with honors.
After learning about energy therapies a few years ago, Mark trained with Gregory Nicosea, Ph.D., a pioneer in the field. He has also trained with Sandi Radomski in the use of energy therapies for the treatment of allergies and sensitivities. Mark is a member of the Association for Comprehensive Energy Psychology. He studied HeartMath techniques at the Institute of HeartMath in Boulder Creek, CA and is certified by the Institute to coach people in the use of HeartMath.
In addition to his private practice, Mark works in the community and frequently offers workshops and training to other clinicians, and the public. He is currently a clinical supervisor for a program that assists low-income and hard-to-treat individuals in Prince Georges County, Maryland.
Get Beyond Talk!