Almost everyone feels blue now and then. Sometimes, though, the sadness can make it difficult to cope with life's challenges. Maybe you're struggling with some of the following problems:
- Feelings of sadness or hopelessness
- Lack of motivation
- Low energy
- Too little sleep/too much sleep
- Difficulty with concentration
- Feelings of worthlessness or guilt
- Loss of interest or pleasure in things you to enjoy
These problems weigh you down so it's hard to create positive change. Negative emotions hamper your thinking, creativity and judgment. Without energy and motivation, you're stuck.
There's no reason to struggle with this alone - therapy can help you break free.
When you finally get relief, life becomes much easier.
- Feeling optimistic and motivated
- Feeling good about yourself
- Enjoying the people and activities in your life
- Getting appropriate sleep and having plenty of energy
- Thinking clearly and creatively
- Solving problems in your life with greater ease
Maybe you've tried therapy and it didn't work. Or you've tried to "just snap out of it."
Perhaps you just need the right kind of assistance.
My approach to helping people with sadness and depression incorporates both the traditional methods of therapy and holistic, breakthrough approaches, such as Emotional Freedom Technique . My experience is that the alternative methods such as EFT accelerate the healing process and bring a whole new level of power to therapy. Often, I see the holistic approaches creating change where traditional techniques on their own have failed.
Holistic therapy can work when traditional methods have failed.
One of my clients commented to me that when she was previously in therapy, she discovered all her issues - but nothing changed. She was just more aware of why she wasn't happy. We began to address her issues with Emotional Freedom Technique and almost immediately she realized she was changing - her old insecurities were falling away and she was happier. "I've finally found my voice and discovered it wasn't unwanted," she told me, "I'm so happy, I feel like saying hello to strangers."
Would you like to discuss how I might help alleviate your sadness or grief?