If you love and feel confident about every aspect of your job, then you can skip this section. You probably don't procrastinate or altogether avoid necessary work tasks and your positive emotions enable your best performance.
You may well benefit from my coaching if you answer "yes" to any of the following:
- Is your work crowding out the rest of your life?
- Do parts of your job make you feel anxious, annoyed, resentful, or frustrated?
- Do you delay or ignore aspects of your work?
- Are you are a perfectionist? Do you have trouble finishing projects on time?
- Do you resist delegating work because you fear they won't do a good enough job, or because you feel uncomfortable giving orders?
- Do you lose your temper on the job? Do you have trouble maintaining positive relationships with your co-workers and customers?
- Have you noticed an increase in your stress and a decrease in your work performance and stamina?
- Are your sales down because parts of the sales process (networking, closing, etc.) make you feel uncomfortable?
I coach professionals to have breakthroughs with their work and with their lives.
My clients have included government negotiators, sales executives, CEO's, media personalities, politicians, professors, and other professionals. They’ve gained a sense of comfort and ease in areas where they previously felt resistance, even dread. When stressful situations arise, they recover quickly as they apply research-proven techniques to manage their emotions. They’re better able to harness their creativity and intelligence because positive emotion enhances brain functioning, while negative emotion hinders brain functioning.