Emotional Freedom Technique can improve the performance of both "weekend warriors" and serious professional athletes
You're a good candidate if you answer "yes" to any of the following questions:
- You become tense or anxious during your game
- You perform better in practice than in competition
- You become distracted by concerns about your performance
- You "choke" under stress
- You find you no longer enjoy playing your game because of your feelings about competition or your performance
- When you are performing your sport, you recall past failures
- You have "limiting beliefs" about your performance such as "I can't putt very well," or "I'll never be a great tennis player"
When the emotional barriers to athletic performance are addressed, athletes can more easily enter a state that some call "the zone" and others call "flow." Here, you feel alert, yet relaxed. You lose yourself in your sport and your best performance comes almost without effort.
If you'd like to discuss how my coaching can help your athletic performance, call me at (301) 593-7494 or e-mail me at Mark@GetBeyondTalk.com